Re: KDE3.1 and woody crash

Mario Girlando wrote:
On Monday 27 January 2003 11:50, Ralf Nolden wrote:

I upgraded XFree as you advised me to do, but the problem remains. I'm not
sure about anti-aliasing though, I think it was enabled by default. How do I
know for sure? And, if it's enabled, how do I switch it off? Sorry for this
newbie questions, but I've been using Linux only for the last month... :)

Anti-aliasing works for me with the normal woody xfree?!
If I find problems I will upgrade to a 4.2.1.

Thanks for your help,
Christian