Re: KDE3.1, libarts and libsdl1.2

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 04:25:44AM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Freitag, 24. Januar 2003 00:36, Nick Leverton wrote:
> > be helpful not to have to worry about it.  Could libsdl1.2debian-arts
> > and libsdl1.2debian-all be rebuilt for KDE3.1 to depend on libarts1,
> > please Ralf ?
>
> I'll have a look later this weekend because I'll be away until sunday night
> from today on. It's not that urgent so please remind me monday if I forgot
> about it by then.

Hi Ralf, I know that you have been busy over the weekend and today,
and I can perfectly well manage without this.  I just wanted to make
sure this doesn't drop right off the list, as it occurs to me that it
may be needed by other people installing your KDE3.1 on Woody.

"apt-cache showpkg libarts" also suggests a few other packages that depend
on libarts, I don't know if you would consider them important though.

Reverse Depends:
  zapping,libarts 4:2.2.2-1
  xsidplay,libarts 4:2.2.2-1
  rosegarden4,libarts 4:2.2.2-1