Re: I Can't encrypt or signed any KMail-Message

Hi,

Well I just try Evolution Groupware, and the result with the "use agent"
was the same. I couldn't sign/encrype a message.
I see signed messages like from Ralf Nolden correct but I get a errors
with some Mail. This is an error about openpgp and plugins or something
else.

The Evolution output (of checking the signature) was:

This message is digitally signed and
has been found to be authentic.

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG
v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
gpg: Signature made Fri Jan 24
09:41:55 2003 CET using DSA key ID
02DFDC47
gpg: Good signature from "Frank
Mehnert <fm3@os.inf.tu-dresden.de>"
gpg: WARNING: This key is not
certified with a trusted signature!
gpg: There is no indication that the
signature belongs to the owner.

Just send me a message again then I will fetch it with Kmail
and then I can tell you if I your one is correct.
(Evolution seams not to be better)

I will sign this message with evolution...

Thomas

(sorry for the terrible english)