kde3.1 and xmms

Hi,

first of all, I want to thank Ralf for his great kde3.1 woody packages. They
work pretty well on my system. However, I have a problem with xmms. I've
installed xmmsarts and I have selected the correct output-plugin, but it
gives the following error message on stdout/-err:

arts_init error: loading the aRts backend "/usr/lib/libartscbackend.la" failed

In fact, such a file does not exist on my system, only a
"/usr/lib/libartscbackend.so.0

Does anybody have an idea, how to solve this?

Best regards

Sebastian