Re: Ralf's sid packages : only default font is available

On Wednesday 22 Jan 2003 9:51 pm, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> You are using fontconfig on unstable. That is the root cause of the
> problem. My boss has had the same and I told him to install woody and
> XFree4.2.1 for woody + my packages to have a stable system that allows you
> to work and not play with unstable packages all day :-)).

Im using unstable fontconfig without problems. I also accidentally upgraded
all the aegypten related stuff to those versions in unstable (libgcrypt etc)
and it still works ;). Hopefully it wont be _too_ much longer until we see kde
3.1 in sid and not have to use woody versions  ;) (sid ones are missing all
the great apps and dont seem to work as well)

Great work btw

Tom