Re: environment question

Ralf wrote

Not to criticize anyone, but I have already pointed out that someone should (if he likes to, of course, all voluntary work) start to rewrite the KDE/Debian info page that you get with kdebase on your KDE desktop as a link.

[...]

I think this is a very common task that even non-programmers can do
Hmm, Ralf, my fingers are itching over the keyboard. I could try and write an outline in German (I take it this is your mother tongue - otherwise I'd write in English). This would be for the general section for the first time user. Perhaps I may send it to you by private mail and you could have a look whether it's qualified enought to extend it and work it out?

Andreas