Does KDE 3.x run on Woody/testing system

Hello

I followed the discussions about the different KDE 3.x packages. On my
iMac I'm running Woody/stable and KDE 2.2.x.
Now I installed Woody/testing (with openoffice from unstable) on my new
iBook (11.2002) and have in mind to install the 'latest' KDE Desktop.

In this list several KDE 3.x packages are mentioned (karolina, ...).
Therefore I'm confused a little bit. My question is, is there a KDE 3.x
package, I can install using aptitude or apt-get on my Woody/testing
system (sources.list entries)?

Or does only people with a lot of 'developer knowledge' manage such an
installation.

Have a nice time, Roland
rowe_kde@gmx.net