kde-i18n-*-snapshot

hi

I'm member of team that is translating kde to polish language.
But we usualy don't have 100% messages translated when cvs-head is tagged and
released and we commit translations all the time. So I have to download cvs
and overwrite files from kde-i18n-pl deb to see if translations don't have
bugs, misspeling etc . It would be much more simple if there were snapshot of
it in debian :)

This would be easier not only for translators (probably all translation teams
have the same problem as polish team:)) but also users who would update
translations more often and have more and better translations then ones from
the official release :)

So I asking if it is posible to add packages like kde-i18n-*-cvs or sth ?
Updated each week or fortnight ?

--
Szymon Janc
szymon#janc.int.pl // GG: 1383435