missing libsensors1 package

Greetings --

Sid is currently missing the libsensors1 package, which is required for ksysguardd, part of the official KDE base module.
The package is present in both woody and sarge.

This missing package means that installing Debian sid on a new system is impossible -- unless you happen to have the last version of libsensors1 lying around, in which case it works fine.

Any chance someone could take care of this show-stopper? I just installed sid on eight computers and it took me a lot of extra time -- my IQ is is in the high single digits and I wasted some much needed sleep on this...

Fools of the world will be eternally grateful to you!

Cheers,
Peter