Re: Using mutt + kmail

On Monday 30 June 2003 13:42, Alex wrote:
> El Viernes, 27 de Junio de 2003 23:29, Bart Dorsey escribió:
> > Also, the CVS version of KDE understand PGP/MIME, in fact, the kgpg
> > integration in KDE 3.2 (cvs) rocks.
>
> <silly question>
> Does this means that works _without_ plugins?
> </silly question>

No.

> I've been trying to build packages for debian woody of the needed
> libraries, and other programs, but pinentry-qt was crashing every time, and
> I finally decided use inline signing.

I guess this is either the gpg-agent-does-not-work-when-compiled-with-threads
problem or the qt-devel-packages-in-debian-suck-right-now problem. I just use
pinentry-gtk instead of pinentry-qt. Not nice, of course, because of the
library dependencies and missing look-and-feel integration, but it works.
(Ok, can't speak about woody, I'm running a rather ugly sarge/sid mixture).

cheers
-- vbi

--
A likely impossibility is always preferable to an unconvincing possibility.
		-- Aristotle