Woody KDE 3.1.1 Good Now ?

[ Sorry for the slightly trolly note of the subject - a troll is not
intended ]

I'm just wondering whether the Woody 3.1.1 debs are proving good for
most people now.  There have been a number of posts from people
experiencing problems after the upgrade to 3.1.1 :
  no KDM / KDM crashes
  weird font problems
  miscellaneous other crashes (arts, etc.)
  cups dependency problems ?
  kdepim package conflicts

A couple of people said they had no real problems, but it seemed that
more people reported they *did* have problems.

Some people confirmed Ralf's warning that users of KDE 3.1.0 had to
remove various kdepim packages (kdepim-libs, kaddressbook, libkcal2)
first.

Also, I think Ralf says to resolve Cups problems we must use packages
from http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/Printing but that will install Samba
2.2.7a - but I'm using Eloy Paris's Samba 2.2.8a Woody packages - is
that a problem ?   Or have the necessary packages been integrated into
the main kde.org archive now ?

If the dust has settled and everything's fine now I'd really appreciate
a few people piling in and saying so - my current Woody + KDE 3.1 is
working very well, and I'd hate to break my system.  At the moment I'm
refraining from doing apt-get upgrade - I'm doing manual apt-gets for
individual security fixes as they come along, but would love to get
back to automatic upgrades.

A few replies here of "great for me" would be most helpful - or just
reply direct to me if you don't want to clutter the list.

Thanks

PS:  Ralf (and others, I know): it's hard to express enough thanks for
all your packaging work - pizza / beer / whatever, is due :)

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK