Problem with KDE 3.1.1 on Debian woody

Hello !!
I'm trying to run KDE 3.1.1 on Debian 3.0 Woody.
I experience permanent crash of the KDE services.
Neither setting the user KDE configuration to default nor launching
the KDE as root does not help. I tried both precompiled packages
for Debian from KDE main site and freshly compiled from sources.
Meanwhile KDE 2.2 from Debian runs fine as well as WindowMaker and TWM.
I'm attaching the strace file of the `kicker', `startx' log
and the list of all packages of the system.
The computer runs kernel 2.4.20.
Thank you in advance,

Genady

http://planet.nana.co.il/mafteah/dpkg.list.bz2