kmail cc and bcc not working

hello everybody,

I confess I am not a KDE User, but a friend of mine is. He uses the
"lost" Ralf Nolden packages, but the problem I am going to show does
also exist on official kde.org packages (v.3.05a or sth.).

The point is, that my friend uses CC and BCC regulary, but they never
arrive. So I installed KDE on my machine, but here everything works as
well ... not expected ;-)
So my question is, has anybody here every experienced sth. like that, or
is there a way to check what kmail is doing with CC and BCC ?

thank's a lot in advance

Kind Regards,

Marc Tinnemeyer