libfontconfig.so.1

hello.
my system:
debian sid
kde 3.1-rc5 from karolina
xfree 4.2.1-4
problem:
if i want to start any kdeapplicatin i get the error: failed to load shared
libraries: libfontconfig.so.1 ... no such file or directory.
and yes this is right, there is no libfontconfig.so.1 on my system but the
deb package libfontconfig1 is installed. there are as well e.g. the howto and
the md5 checksumm from libfontconfig.so.1 on my computer but the library
itsself is not there. does someone knows what to do?

thnx wolfgang

--
"Ich spühre die Kälte in meinem Herzen
 ...Ich möchte fliehen...

 denn kein Ort ist weit genug fort von Dir"

---www.nightwish.de---