Re: libfontconfig.so.1

Hi, I ran into the same problem last night and here is how i fixed it.

1. I searched google for an older libfontconfig1.deb so i can downgrade mine
here is the address of where i got it from (
http://verbum.org/~walters/debian/local/i386/libfontconfig1_2.0-2_i386.deb )
tip use wget :P

2. I did dpkg --force-downgrade libfontconfig1_2.0-2_i386.deb

3. If u get a dependency error about libexpat1 then apt-get install libexpat1
and then do step 2 again.

I think u have enoph info to fix it even if those are not the exact steps.
Good Luck!

--Vladi