Packaging a KDevelop project for debian

Hi,

I am currently developing a project using KDevelop (v2.1, as distributed with
debian/stable) and would like to produce a well-behaved .deb (ie that can be
installed on stable systems without having to fetch anything else exotic, and
work 'out of the box'). All my dependencies are in stable so this should be
possible...

Am I right in guessing that the files KDevelop generates under 'admin' are
debian-specific? Is there any documentation on what they do and how to use
them?

Currenly running 'make install' puts all the files in the wrong place
(presumably the KDE standard locations). Is it correct for the debian version
of KDevelop to set-up the make this way? I notice there is a 'make RPM' menu
item but no 'make DEB'. Hint: It would be really nice to have such a menu
item!

- Dan