Quanta

Hi

If anyone knows of a way to get Quanta to build on KDE 3.0.3 from
source I'd be interested in hearing about it.  My own attempt at
installation from source ends when I get the following error message
after running './configure' ..

" checking for Qt ... configure: error: Qt <>=Qt 3.0.3> <library
qt-mt> not found.  Please check your installation!  For more details
about this problem, look at the end of the config.log.  Make sure you
have compiled Qt with thread support."

Not having any idea what this means I don't know what to do next.  The
config.log doesn't reveal much but I can send it in if you want to
have a look at it.  The source file was Quanta-3.0pr2a.

Any help greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks

Richard