Re: unofficial debs crash on startup of KDE

Well, I've gotten GNOME to work, and confirmed that the problem only seems
to occur in KDE applications. But it does seem to occur in all of them. I
no one else having this problem I guess?

---
Erik Severinghaus
President, FastCAT Inc.
http://www.fastcatinc.com