Re: How do I show all debian KDE packages that I have installed?

> is there a feasible way to show all KDE packages that I have
> installed?

*grin*

You could try removing kdelibs3 and see what gets taken along with it.

Seriously, I would use the search criteria "installed and depends on
kdelibs3" rather than grepping descriptions, though I have no idea how to do
that.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Mrs Allonby: They say, Lady Hunstanton, that when good Americans die they
go to Paris. /
Lady Hunstanton: Indeed? And when bad Americans die, where do they go to? /
Lord Illingworth: Oh, they go to America.
	- Oscar Wilde