Using apt To Kill MSFT

An idea that is fiendishly clever in its simplicity came to my evil mind --
using the famous Debian tool apt to ensure the doom of MSFT.  How?

The tools exist to largely supplant the need for MS tools, as appropriate
translaters and equivalents exist in the Linux world.  I propose the creation
of a task, which will be accessible via tasksel and perhaps called
"die-gates-die" or "office-clone" (or somesuch) which would encompass a
preconfigured suite of tools so as to provide the equivalent of MS Office on
a Linux box.

Yes, such tools exist separately ... and can all be downloaded individually
and configured individually.  I seek the creation of a defined set of
applications with the appropriate options preset so as to render any Debian
box the equivalent of a Windows machine with Office 2000.

Any opinions which would help in the creation of such a group of filters and
apps are most welcome.
--
Thank you for any comments or information!

Robert Tilley, tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com