Re: kde and debian packages

Please remove the kde-devel@lists.debian.org CC: from this message when
you reply; this discussion does not belong there. Move it to debian-kde.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:06:59PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> Which is, although I respect Chris' and everybody who's working on
> KDE3*.deb's, what I'm criticizing.
>
> Atm. it's catherdral style. Nobody knows what's going on. Deb's being
> built somewhere in the dark with occassional "it will be soon" flamewars.
>
> More eyes -> shallower bugs.
>
> Of course "everybody" *should* be focusing on woody.
>
> OK, enough ranting, I'm not moving a finger for KDE3 so I'm shutting up
> for a while again - I could go ahead and build my own *.debs.

Aren't you being cabalistic by not making and releasing debs yourself!
Cathedral stylez!! Bring on the b4z44r y0!

Maybe you're unaware that Chris's final exams are in 2 weeks. Whatever
the case, I suggest you check kdebase out of CVS and help him by
building the debs yourself. I look forward to either a retraction of
this email from you, or your kdebase debs.

Scant regards,
Daniel (who is no longer actively involved in KDE3 packaging)

--
Daniel Stone		<daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>	        <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: It's the new black!                                      http://www.kde.org