what is it with all this hostility?

Overall I think the KDE3 packages will be ready when they are ready and
will live up to the higher standard of packaging I have seen in the KDE2
for debian. I have used KDE on many dists and have found that the debian
packages tend to be a lot more stable and less buggy.

Overall if you think you can do a better job then the current packages
then just do it. NOTHING gives you the right to abuse another person
because they are not moving fast enough for you. Even paying someone does
not give you the right to abuse someone no matter what you might have
learned. This attacking has got to stop and it needs to stop NOW!

As far as the packagers go I think they are doing a good job and encourage
them to keep up the good work and not worry about the time involved.

Designing and building web applications http://webme-eng.com