Re: what is it with all this hostility?

Agreed kosh

Folks, try this little test:

Fill in the blank:

"Dear Debian packagers, with regard to all the kde support I have
received for free with my Debian installation, I would like to say
____k you."

If your answer has four letters, consider yourself a user. If it
has three, consider yourself a leech.

- Derek

PS: Maintainers, if a ssh account on a reasonably chunky box
would be of use, email me off line and I'll sort one out for you.