kscd and fonts

Hi all,

Does anyone know how kscd decides what font to use for the text in
the main window (not the time display but track title, etc.)?  I'm
running testing's KDE and the other KDE apps get their fonts right
but kscd chooses a tiny one (6 point?).  Specifying the font isn't
in the docs is it?  I don't know if it's relevant, but non-KDE apps
(Xt and GTK at least) default to big fonts (roughly 4 points larger)
but I haven't looked into this much since XEmacs listens to
Xresources and I don't use many other non-KDE apps.

Cheers,  Josh