dissimilar konsole instances

I use KDE with an external taskbar running across the top of the
screen with "group similar tasks" turned on.

For some programs it is nice to have the collapsing, say Noatun for
example where the playlist and main window are a single entry in the
taskbar.

I would like to find a way to have custom konsole instances *not* be a
part of that grouping. For example, I read my mail via mutt in a term
window, I would like that konsole instance to never be grouped with
other konsole's. I haven't been able to find a command-line parameter
for konsole that will let me do this.

Thus my question is: what are the rules for grouping similar tasks?
Thanks!
-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://pobox.com/~osi