Re: Konsole keys problem

On Monday 01 October 2001 09:29, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the home and end keys in konsole do not work anymore (I tried every keyboard
> setting there). Strange is that when I ssh to a host with X3.3.6 they work,
> on a host with X4.1 they don't.
> Bug??? Compilation problem???

Can you give an example what does not work anymore?

ds10(0) /usr/share/apps/konsole > cat
^[[H^[[F

I should correspond to what's written in the keytab file you use:

ds10(0) /usr/share/apps/konsole > egrep Home\|End vt100.keytab
key Home   : "\E[H"
key End    : "\E[F"

Maybe the terminfo/cap config has changed?  Does Home/End work with

Achim