KDE 2.2 in woody?

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 12:47, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> I understand your fear!  KDE is included with your new sources list.  You
> will no longer need to specify a seperate entry just for KDE since the qt
> library issue was resolved.  Here is cp of my active source list from

Maybe I got it wrong, but Rachel wanted to install KDE _2.2_ and this is
not included in woody at the moment. So, the question is still there:

What is the best way to upgrade only certain packages from unstable
without upgrading the entire system to sid?

By the way: does anyone know why 2.2 has not made it into woody yet and
WILL it make it into woody before final freezing?

Bye, Steffen