questions on alpha and kde

Hello,

please Cc: me because I am not on the list.

I have seen that kde packages, and qt packages seem to have a hack
to build with gcc-3.0 on alpha.

I maintain ecasound and ecawave which depends upon them, and
I believe I need to do the same hack for these packages.

This probably means, I need to do the same thing for
ecasound, which these packages depend upon.

Is this really the required process?
I am rather unsure, because it looks rather crude to me.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4