kpanel on remote host

I've set up .desktop files for programs to run on a remote host ie
ssh remote_host kfmclient openProfile filemanagement

I can add those no problem as launch items.

If I open kicker though I get fighting over the clip board applet between the
remote one and the local.

Is there a way to launch a childpanel from a remote host?

I know one way would be to make the panel local and just add the .desktop
files using dcop but that wouldn't get me the kmenu from the remote_host.

Any idea?

Earl F Hampton