Re: KDE 2.2 and KOffice

> Since Ivan has already said he is not intending to back port KDE 2.2 to
> potato, it would be nice if we maintained versions of KOffice that use
> 2.1.2 libs (at least for those of us who haven't moved beyond potato yet).

Cool.  Btw, this won't affect the KOffice upload schedule because the potato
packages will need to be built on a potato machine which will have the 2.1.2
libs installed anyway, regardless of what happens to sid.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
	- Oscar Wilde