Re: AA with potato (strictly)

> You can only do antialiasing if you do NOT use the NVIDIA drivers (the
> commercial ones). They cannot do it yet.

Grr..  You could if nVidia actually continued to release their driver sources
like they said they would.  I'll never buy another NV card until they have
released GOOD driver docs for at least 2 consecutive generations of cards.

I will never understand why companies think there's something secret about the
way to control their hardware.  I mean, anyone could potentially RE the stupid
things, it's just a pain for normal users.

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@dlitz.net