Re: call for help with man pages

> Do you have a "template" or something we can work off of?  If you had a standard

here is one for konqueror I just threw together..probably still needs some
tweaks...but it's short sweet and to the point.

Ivan

--
----------------
Ivan E. Moore II
rkrusty@tdyc.com
http://snowcrash.tdyc.com
GPG KeyID=90BCE0DD
.TH "konqueror" "1" "2.1" "KDE Development Team <kde-devel@kde.org>" "Net"
.SH "NAME"
konqueror \-  Web browser, file manager, ...
.SH "SYNTAX"
konqueror [Qt\-options] [KDE\-options] [options] [URL]
.br
.SH "DESCRIPTION"
KDE's advanced File Manager, Web Browser and Document Viewer
.SH "OPTIONS"
Generic options:
  \-\-help                    Show help about options
  \-\-help\-qt                 Show Qt specific options
  \-\-help\-kde                Show KDE specific options
  \-\-help\-all                Show all options
  \-\-author                  Show author information
  \-v, \-\-version             Show version information
  \-\-license                 Show license information
  \-\-                        End of options

Qt options:
  \-\-display <displayname>   Use the X\-server display
                            'displayname'.
  \-\-session <sessionId>     Restore the application for
                            the given 'sessionId'.
  \-\-cmap                    Causes the application to
                            install a private color map
                            on an 8\-bit display.
  \-\-ncols <count>           Limits the number of colors
                            allocated in the color
                            cube on a 8\-bit display, if
                            the application is using the
                            QApplication::ManyColor
                            color specification.
  \-\-nograb                  tells Qt to never grab the
                            mouse or the keyboard.
  \-\-dograb                  running under a debugger can
                            cause an implicit
                            \-nograb, use \-dograb to
                            override.
  \-\-sync                    switches to synchronous mode for
                            debugging.
  \-\-fn, \-\-font <fontname>   defines the application font.
  \-\-bg, \-\-background <color> sets the default background
                            color and an
                            application palette (light
                            and dark shades are
                            calculated).
  \-\-fg, \-\-foreground <color> sets the default foreground
                            color.
  \-\-btn, \-\-button <color>   sets the default button
                            color.
  \-\-name <name>             sets the application name.
  \-\-title <title>           sets the application title
                            (caption).
  \-\-visual TrueColor        forces the application to use
                            a TrueColor visual on an
                            8\-bit display.
  \-\-inputstyle <inputstyle> sets XIM (X Input Method)
                            input style. Possible values
                            are onthespot, overthespot,
                            offthespot and root.
  \-\-im <XIM server>         set XIM server.
  \-\-noxim                   disable XIM.

KDE options:
  \-\-caption <caption>       Use 'caption' as name in the
                            titlebar.
  \-\-icon <icon>             Use 'icon' as the application
                            icon.
  \-\-miniicon <icon>         Use 'icon' as the icon in the
                            titlebar.
  \-\-dcopserver <server>     Use the DCOP Server specified
                            by 'server'.
  \-\-nocrashhandler          Disable crash handler, to get
                            core dumps.
  \-\-waitforwm               Waits for a WM_NET compatible
                            windowmanager.
  \-\-style <style>           sets the application GUI
                            style.
  \-\-geometry <geometry>     sets the client geometry of
                            the main widget.

  \-\-silent                  Start without a default
                            window.
  \-\-profile <profile>       Profile to open.
  \-\-mimetype <mimetype>     Mimetype to use for this URL,
                            (e.g. text/html or
                            inode/directory).

Arguments:
  URL                       Location to open.

.SH "EXAMPLES"
.LP
To run this program the standard way type:
.LP
   konqueror http://www.kde.org/

.SH "AUTHORS"
Started by Torben Weis <weis@kde.org>