task-kde-devel depends?

I decided to try downloading and compiling kwintv. I was able to get the
libqt.dev packages, but when I try to install task-kde-devel, I get

  task-kde-devel: Depends: libldap2-dev but it is not going to be installed
or                          libldap-dev
E: Sorry, broken packages

When I try to install libldap2-dev, I get

  libldap2-dev: Depends: libldap2 (= 2.0.7-0.potato3) but 2.0.7-0.potato.1 is
to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

I am guessing I just have to wait until Ivan gets libldap2 2.0.7-0.potato3
finished and uploaded? Or could I interest him in getting kwintv and
packaging it for me? I don't understand all the differences in directory
strutures between Debian KDE and stock KDE, I just know there are some.

I've finally got my TV card working, but xawtv is so . . . :P

Cheers,

	John Gay