kdevelop

Ok...

    I'm not going to make any promisses nor amy I attempting to step on any
toes.  Alot of people have been asking about kdevelop and alot of people have
been bugging me for a kdevelop package.  I do not presume to know what all
the kdevelop maintainer has on his plate or in mind.  However in the meantime
I have created non-official kdevelop packages.  I basically updated my
debian build stuff I had worked on along time ago getting it to build and
that's about it...so I make no guarentees that it'll work the way it's supposed
to...I don't even use kdevelop so I'm not sure how it is suppose to work. :)

so...with that said, I just kicked off the update script to include the
new potato .deb...I also have a sid deb that I'll put up somewhere.

http://people.debian.org/~rkrusty/

This is based off the KDEVELOP_1.4 branch as of an hour or so ago.  Good
luck and don't complain!  Once the true maintainer has time to *properly*
package and release debs for kde2.1 then you can complain. :)

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II