Re: licq with kde support

Hey Ivan,

I did an apt-get install licq and it pulled down the licq-plugin-qt2 again.
But I decided to let it fly.  When I tried to ryn licq I got the following:

~ pts/1> licq
08:47:27: [WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid 18009)
08:47:27: [ERR] Unable to load plugin (qt-gui):
/usr/local/lib/licq/licq_qt-gui.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory.

I got the same message when I tried this with the qt2.2 installed instead.
Am I forgetting something?

--
73,

JC Portlock KE6UME
ke6ume@arrl.net
ICQ# 14481033
Nothing but Pure kmail/KDE/X/Debian/Linux
No windows died in the composing of this message.
Professionals built the Titanic, but Amateurs built the Ark.
Support Amateur Radio and Support Debian Linux