start kde troubles

I've installed kde2 for potato from a mirror of the kde.tdyc.com and got at
the start attampts an error message:

error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3: undefined symbol:
focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb

I saw the message about the absence of kde interprocess communication
server, and after dismissing it the whole screen becames one color, and not
reacts on the mouse and keyboard. Starting this server before KDE session
did not help.

Can anybody help, what should I do to correct these errors?

Best regards,
        Sergey Ivanov

This is the kde2.errors file:

+ break
+ sysmodmap=/etc/X11/Xmodmap
+ usrmodmap=/root/.Xmodmap
+ startup=/root/.kde2rc
+ resources=/root/.Xresources
+ startssh=
+ sshagent=/usr/bin/ssh-agent
+ '[' -x /usr/bin/ssh-agent -a -z '' ']'
+ startssh=yes
+ '[' -x /usr/bin/X11/xmodmap ']'
+ '[' -f /etc/X11/Xmodmap ']'
+ xmodmap /etc/X11/Xmodmap
+ '[' -f /root/.Xmodmap ']'
+ '[' -x /root/.kde2rc ']'
+ '[' -f /root/.Xresources ']'
++ which kde2
+ '[' '!' -n /usr/bin/kde2 ']'
+ '[' -n yes ']'
+ exec /usr/bin/ssh-agent -- kde2
ksplash: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb
kdeinit: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb
knotify: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb
ktip: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3: undefined
symbol: focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb
/usr/bin/kdeinit: error in loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.3:
undefined symbol: focusNextPrevChild__14QMultiLineEditb