Re: Maint...update

Ivan> Hi all,
Ivan> ok...I'm not quite done but I wanted to update a few things and let them
Ivan> float around while I do stuff on the other servers...

Ivan> kde.tdyc.com is it's own box now...YEA...for as long as my friend continues
Ivan> to work there...so  yes..at any moment the box could disappear. :(

Ivan> anyways...so it's not affected by anything else anymore...I need to update
Ivan> the kernel (building currently) and do some other things which will happen
Ivan> later this evening..but it's there...along with a few new updates for
Ivan> potato i386.

Ivan> The APT format HAS changed. :)

Ivan> deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main qt1apps optional crypto

I don't have any sources.list lines which have tdyc.com in them.  Do I
need to put them in there?  Since kde is a part of potato now, won't
your changes be put up there too?  I would be glad to put this line
in, if it is needed and I understand its' need.

Ivan> p.s. I'll update the web page soon.. :)

web page?  oh, now I see the apt line that I should have been using.
What has been happening as of late?  a lot of sound and fury,
signifying nothing?

rob