Maint...update

Hi all,

    ok...I'm not quite done but I wanted to update a few things and let them
float around while I do stuff on the other servers...

kde.tdyc.com is it's own box now...YEA...for as long as my friend continues
to work there...so  yes..at any moment the box could disappear. :(

anyways...so it's not affected by anything else anymore...I need to update
the kernel (building currently) and do some other things which will happen
later this evening..but it's there...along with a few new updates for
potato i386.

The APT format HAS changed. :)

deb http://kde.tdyc.com potato main qt1apps optional crypto

main = kde 2 + kde2 based apps
qt1apps = qt1 based apps and kde 1.1.2
crypto = kdebase-crypto and kdelibs-crypto ... + libssl096  (pretty much it)
optional = updated packages (from woody) such as apache and any ssl based
         app (all compiled against libssl096).  Not necessary (or at least
         shouldn't be..but not tested)

that format is not going to change.  I'm still doing builds/uploads of kde1
stuff...

Ivan

p.s. I'll update the web page soon.. :)
--