RE: new KDE2 potato packages: Could not create view for text/html

Hello Fred,

> Since then, I haven't been able to use konqueror to view any Web
> pages; I get an error message in an alert box that says
>
> Could not create view for text/html Check your installation

Same here, also did an update yesterday.

Konqueror is now unusable, it also crashes sometimes if I view my local
home-Directory.

It also cant be configured in the KDE Control Center anymore.
Web Browsing --> Konqueror Browser just displays Kandalf :)

> I guess this should be taken as a warning against upgrading to these
> packages just at the moment.

Yes, !!! DONT upgrade !!!

> Thanks,
>
> -- Fred