new KDE2 potato packages: Could not create view for text/html

Hi,

I just upgraded to the latest KDE 2.0 packages for potato from kde.tdyc.com;
the version number of kdebase is 4:2.0-final-0.potato.4.  Everything was
working quite well before the upgrade.

Since then, I haven't been able to use konqueror to view any Web pages; I get
an error message in an alert box that says

Could not create view for text/html
Check your installation

I guess this should be taken as a warning against upgrading to these packages
just at the moment.  Does anyone know of a solution for this problem?

Thanks,

-- Fred