Re: Tasks-Web pages for Debian Junior (Was: Debian-Junior with cdd-dev)

Andreas,

I'm a little anxious to finish this and do an upload soon,
so what's next? I checked out debian-junior from svn and tried to
generate the control file and got these errors:

Missing or avoided packages:
  freeciv
  freecol (v0.7.3-4 available)
  heroes
  lavaps
  lincity-ng (v1.1.2-1 available)
  lmemory

Well, freeciv is a transitional package only.  Shouldn't we depend on
freecol instead?  Yet you explicitly ignore it.  Same with
lincity/lincity-ng.  What's up with that?  I guess we need to depend on
heroes-sdl now.  There's nothing to replace lavaps, afaik, and lmemory
I'm going to work on today to fix its FTBFS so it can re-enter lenny.

The other thing that concerns me is the version#.  You have
debian-junior at version 1.12, yet junior-arcade is now 1.12.  Don't we
need to bump that up to 1.13, then?

Ben