RFS: wsdl4j 1.6.2-5 (for experimental)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "wsdl4j".

 * Package name    : wsdl4j
   Version         : 1.6.2-5
   Upstream Author : IBM Corporation
 * URL             : http://wsdl4j.sourceforge.net
 * License         : CPL-1.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libwsdl4j-java - Webservice description language for Java
  libwsdl4j-java-doc - Documentation for Java Web Services Library

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/wsdl4j/

Changelog for this version:

  [ Miguel Landaeta ]
  * Team upload.
  * Ensure backwards compatible bytecode is built (LP: #1049817):
    - d/ant.properties: Specify source/target = 1.5 when compiling java
      source code. Thanks to James Page for the patch. (Closes: #688306).
  * Remove Michael Koch from Uploaders list.
    Thanks for the work on this package. (Closes: #654140).

  [ Jakub Adam ]
  * Use jh_installjavadoc to install API documentation.
  * Removed useless debhelper.mk include from d/rules.
  * Don't run useless 'dist' target during build.
    - Running 'compile' and 'dist' in sequence caused that JARs were
      built two times. Invoking 'compile' and 'javadocs' targets creates
      all the artefacts we need for out packaging.
  * Use bnd to generate OSGi metadata.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4. No changes were required.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into experimental for me.

Regards,

Jakub