RFS: libws-commons-util-java 1.0.1-8 (for experimental)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "libws-commons-util-java".

 * Package name    : libws-commons-util-java
   Version         : 1.0.1-8
   Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
 * URL             : http://apache.osuosl.org/ws/commons/util/
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

  libws-commons-util-java - Common utilities from the Apache Web Services Project

Packaging files can be accessed at pkg-java svn repository:

 http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libws-commons-util-java/

Changelog for this version:

  * Don't specify Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment in manifest.
    - Allows library to import javax.xml.* packages provided by JRE
      when used as OSGi bundle.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4: no changes needed.
  * Remove Michael Koch from Uploaders list (Closes: #654099).
    - Thanks for your contribution to this package.
  * Add Jakub Adam to Uploaders list.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into experimental for me.

Regards,

Jakub