Re: jmdns -- java implementation of multi-cast DNS (Apple Rendezvous)

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>>   Since this will be my first checkin to pkg-java SVN, I'd like to
>> make sure I am not doing anything wrong. I intend to svn commit the
>> following files:
>>
>> https://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gdcm/Sandbox/debian-med/jmdns
>>
>>   The layout seems to be slightly different from debian-med, so I'd
>> like to know what are the tool you use to inject debian/* file in
>> trunk and manage the branches & tags ? I could not find any detailed
>> information on:
>>
>> http://java.debian.net/developers.html#rules
>>
>> Thank you
>
> Hi Matheiu.
>
> I believe svn-inject will work for this, if you use the options
> "-l 2 -O"

Thanks ! I finally found out the page I was looking for:
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaSvn

 $ svn-inject -o -l 2 jmdns_2.1-1.dsc svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/

> Also, you may want to send emails to <debian-java@lists.debian.org>
> rather than <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>.
> p-j-m@l.a.d.o gets all the auto-generated emails from upload and such.

Ok, thanks.

So what is the next step ? How do I search for a sponsor ? Could
someone please review: svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jmdns/debian
?

Thanks !
--
Mathieu