Re: Bug Status of Kaffe

However, Kaffe is the only thing that I maintain so I am loathe to give it up entirely. I would be happy to share the burden of maintaining Kaffe with a number of people in the same manner as the X-strike force. I'm also able to dedicate hardware, bandwidth and other facilities thanks to my role at Brainfood. Let's proceed with this. I would imagine the Arnaud and Ben are good candidates.
I remember Dalibor mentioning somebody in the Kaffe world ready to help with the Debian packaging. Looks like it's the time to contact him, so we don't lose a possible worthy contributor. Dalibor?

Daniel