Re: [PROPOSAL] dh_ant

Hallo Arnaud,

* Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>I'd propose to conform to dh_* and use something like

+1

>debian/ant or
>debian/package.ant

I don't think that a package.ant will be usefull: In eclipse, I have
two buildfiles (one patched, one "patched into existence"), which I
call tree times each (as the default target is not useable in a debian
environment). None of this targets are package relevants...

>javac.debug=on
>javac.optimize=on
>build.compiler=jikes

failonerror=true...

And setting some better -Xmx value, as I got OutOfMemoryErrors when I
don't set 256 MB in a 1.3 JDK...

Another idea would be to do a "shlibs thingie" for jars, so that this
could be automated by this dh_ant.

Jan
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@gmx.net