Debian, this is personal, not about trading...

Hi Debian,

As we approach the holiday weekend, I
wanted to take a few minutes and share
with you my personal thoughts on the
holiday and what it means to me.

The Father's Day holiday is generally
seen as one day of the year when the
dad's of the world are honored and
appreciated, but for me it means
much more.

Instead of seeking their appreciation and
having my ego stroked, I reflect on what
a joy and a true gift my children are,
even in the more challenging moments.

Their love and respect mean so much to me
that I aspire to live my life in a way
that truly earns it, not simply because I
hold the title of Father, but for who I
am a person, the example I set and the
involvement that I have in their lives.

My love for them inspires me to not only
be a good father but instills in me the
desire to continually become a better man.

At various times in each of their lives, my
kids have said that I am one of their heroes.
I hope to live up to that my entire life,
and in doing so inspire them to do the same
for their children.

I hope your weekend is filled with joy and
heart-felt appreciation for those in your life.

Sincerely,

Brian

New Ireland Ventures LLC

314 Loggerhead Drive
Columbia, SC
29229
US

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1009961757&ARID=0

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1009961757