Re: NOC scripting

Hello Everyone,
Thank you all for the replies regarding Big Brother/Netsaint/mon.
Those are all very well to monitor hosts and networks. We aleready have
something similar implemented made by Harris Systems. I was doing a
seperate project to actually have a machine that has all connections open
automatically (via ssh, telnet, rsh) and yes, many of these systems do
have a funky interface that needs vt100 or something similar (mostly telco
switches and devices) so I gess basically what I need is a scripting
method to read in login: and reply passwd: and reply and a method to place
and size Eterm/Xterm on various virtual desktops (E) ? I don't need an all
around monitoring system, but rather a machine to supply actual
connections to devices.

Thanks,

Ashby Gochenour
NTELOS