Re: 3Com 3c982-TXM

Am 22:53 19.01.2001 +0100 hat Christian Kurz geschrieben:

>On 01-01-19 Michelle Konzack wrote:

>> Can anyone help me with the 3c982-TXM ???
>
>less /usr/src/linux/Documentation/Networking/00-Index and then look for
>the Document about 3com cards and then read the Documenation. If the
>card is mentioned in it, it will work with linux, if not, it won't work.
>
>But what has this question with ISPs to do? May I suggest that you use
>in the future more appropriate lists for sending your questions too?
>
>Ciao
>     Christian
> ##########  Get the Power of Debian/GNU-Linux  ##########

Hello Christian,

The 3c982-TXM is not reffered. But I think, it is possibel,
that I find a person, which know, how to get the card running.

The Other thing is, that I am ISP, exactly WaveLAN-Provider and this
NIC is absolutly ISP related. Oh yes, the new Version is 3c990-TXM.

I thin, I can find help only in the right Domain, because no private
person will use a NIC for more then 300 US$.

Thanks
Michelle Konzack