Re: Radius Servers?

Wayne,

Great!!! I haven't had the time to comb the web for cistron updates.
Didn't even know there was a 1.6.4. You know your working too much
when.....

As per some of my other questions is this the defacto standard as far as
free radius servers go? I use cistron and like cistron but if there are
better ones out there I am all ears? Can someone contrast cistron
against merit for example which someone here seems bent on implementing.

Thanks,

-=Jayson=-